Dringhouses – Out of School Club
We currently have the opportunity for a Part Time (25 hours p/week) Playworker to join our team on a permanent basis to work in our busy Out of School club.
The successful candidate will be required to work 7.30am – 9am and 3pm to 6pm Monday to Friday. Additional hours may be offered during school holidays.
• We are looking for a committed, self-motivated person who enjoys providing high quality childcare to children.
• You must be a highly motivated and enthusiastic person who can work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Must have knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage and a minimum of Level 3 Qualification in childcare / education / learning in the early years.
• Early Years or EYITT Professional Status is an advantage but not essential
Successful candidates must have experience of or be able to demonstrate:
• A good understanding of the EYFS
• Involvement in the planning of both preschool and out of school club activities
• Lead and or support safe creative and appropriate play opportunities for a range of different age groups
• Willingness to undertake training opportunities
• Record observations, progress and next steps of key children
• Care for the everyday needs of children and help to ensure a safe and secure setting
The Salary will be discussed at interview.
To apply please request an application pack from the manager.
Zoe Groves on: email@example.com
or telephone 07704069078
The deadline for receiving completed applications is Thursday 28th June 2018