Leading academic independent day and boarding school requires:
EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER – MATERNITY COVER Full time – 52 weeks
The Mount is a thriving boarding and day community set in 16 acres of beautiful grounds located ten minutes’ walk from York’s historic city centre.
We are seeking to appoint a full time Early Years Practitioner to cover a maternity leave from 8 January 2018. This an exciting opportunity for a creative and passionate Early Years specialist to join our team and lead our Reception class in a warm, positive and inclusive Early Years department.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Have achieved EYPS or Level 6 equivalent
- Plan and deliver an exciting and innovative curriculum for 4 and 5 year olds
- Promote excellent practice at all times
- Possess up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Be committed to improvement and raising standards of achievement
For information and an Application Pack, please contact Jacqueline Dealtry on 01904 667500 or email
The closing date for applications is Thursday 28th September 2017 (9.00am) Interviews to be held on Wednesday 4th October 2017
The Mount School York is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.