Warehouse Packer – 3rd Jan 2020 finish
Gear4music is the UK’s largest retailer of musical instruments and music equipment.
We are currently looking to recruit a fantastic team of Packers ready for our busy Christmas period.
As a Packer, you will be responsible for packaging and labelling our musical products ready to send out to our customers located across the globe.
Due to our continued expansion, there may be a chance of permanent employment after the seasonal period.
What’s on offer:
• Fixed shift patterns or varying shift patterns available;
• Competitive rates of pay;
• Full training and equipment provided;
• Chance of permanent employment at the end of the seasonal period.
We are looking for:
• Team players;
• Good level of communication;
• Good numeracy and literacy skills;
• Computer literate.
You need to be:
• Good attention to detail;
• Good level of fitness’
• You will enjoy maintaining high standards in your work to ensure customers receive their deliveries on time, every time.
This role requires flexibility to work evenings and weekends, working a 5-day, 40-hour week over 7 days. Start and finish times can range from 6am-11pm.
Why work for Gear4music?
Gear4music is the UK’s largest retailer of musical instruments and music equipment with an impressive UK distribution centre based at Clifton Moor, York.
This a great opportunity to work for one of York’s leading companies.
To apply, follow this link: https://gear4music.livevacancies.co.uk/#/job/details/183
Copyright 2019 York MumblerYour Local Parenting Community
Made with by Wonder Media