Long Marston Playgroup has been providing quality childcare and pre-school education for over 25 years. The pre-school, for children aged two to five, runs between 9am and 3pm during school terms, in Long Marston Village Hall. The pre-school is a charitable organisation, run by our team of dedicated staff and a committee of trustees.
The pre-school is recruiting a new Pre school assistant to work up to 18 hours per week. Hours / days to be agreed between the successful candidate and the preschool manager.
The successful candidate will
• have the ability to develop a rapport with staff, parents and the children in our care
• have a Level 3 (or above) Early Years qualification
• excellent working knowledge of the foundation stage curriculum
• knowledge of and basic training in safeguarding & child protection
• be trained in Paediatric First Aid
Any appointment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure.
Long Marston Pre-school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
For a full job description and for instructions on how to apply for this post please contact: