St Barnabas Out of School Club
Deputy Manager Vacancy
We currently have the opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join our club on a permanent basis, based at St Barnabas Primary School. This role is for 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday 7:15 -9:00 breakfast club and 2:30 – 6:00 after school club. We would also require the person to work in the school holidays.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, full and relevant level 3 qualified person for this role.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate an understanding of planning and facilitating an outstanding play environment based upon Playwork Principles for children aged from 3-12 years alongside sound knowledge of the Learning & Development and Safeguarding & Welfare requirements contained within the EYFS. Applicants must be able to keep and organise all relevant records for the day to day running of the extended school club and have proven team leadership qualities.
The successful applicant will be required to:
• To manage the setting in the Managers absence.
• Ensure that statutory requirements outlined in the Early Years Foundation Stage and Ofsted are met.
• Demonstrate a passion for childcare.
• Work well in a leadership capacity, leading the staff team – building positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
• Take a leading role in the development of high quality learning, maintaining a safe and secure environment.
• Be proactive, self-motivated and organised.
• Be committed to providing excellent care for children and inspiring the staff team.
• To represent St Barnabas at meetings and to lead staff meetings as and when requested.
Applicants should have the following experience:
• Hold a full and relevant childcare qualification to a minimum of a Level 3.
• Previous leadership experience is desirable but not essential.
Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience and will be discussed at interview.
If you are looking to develop and progress your career then please request an application pack from the manager Jane Eddom by email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications 30th June 2018.