St Pauls – Out of School Club
Playworker Vacancy to cover Maternity Leave (6 months)
We currently have the opportunity for a Part Time (16 hours per week, term time only) Qualified Level 3 Playworker to cover Maternity leave to work in our busy Out of School club.
The successful candidate will be required to work 2:30- 5:30 Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings (3hrs) and 2:30 – 6:00 Tuesday and Thursday evening (3.5hrs). The post is term time only however additional hours may be offered during school holidays.
• We are looking for a committed, self motivated person who enjoys providing high quality childcare to children.
• You must be a highly motivated and enthusiastic person who can work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Must have knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage and a full and relevant Level 3 Qualification in childcare / education / learning in the early years.
Successful candidates must have experience of or be able to demonstrate:
• A good understanding of the EYFS
• Involvement in the planning of both preschool and out of school club activities
• Lead and or support safe creative and appropriate play opportunities for a range of different age groups
• Willingness to undertake training opportunities
• Record observations, progress and next steps of key children
• Care for the everyday needs of children and help to ensure a safe and secure setting
The Salary will be discussed at interview.
To request an application pack please email the manager Kathryn McKellar: email@example.com
The deadline for receiving completed applications is Thursday 28th June 2018.