Murton Park will be presenting a whole load of Summer Fun this year!
7 July – Viking Storytelling and crafts with Janina Ramirez
8 July – Teddy Bears Picnic – Bring your Teddy for a ride on the train
22/23 July – Vikings on the Village – Find out how they lived 1000 years ago
- Historical Family Activities throughout the Summer Holidays
- See the tractors and animals, play in the sandpit and new soft
- play area for under 5’s, find the Trolls instruments and Fairy Garden
- Take a train ride on the Blackberry Line
- DVLRS will be running trains on Sundays and Bank Holiday Monday
29 July – MG Car Club display their vehicles in the afternoon
1 August – Yorkshire Day – Family Activities
MAIN SUMMER EVENT
BOUNCY CASTLE HERE AT THE MUSEUM ON
SUNDAY 5TH AUGUST – NOT TO BE MISSED!!
Come along for some Welly Wanging,
Complete the Giant Jigsaw and follow the Tractor Ted Activity Trail
Bank Holiday Weekend 25th – 27th August
The Trailblazers our resident western re-enactors will be transforming the fort into a Western Town – meet the cowboys and be ready for a shoot out!
Please see website for further details www.murtonpark.co.uk
T: 01904 489966 for all enquiries
Yorkshire Museum of Farming, Murton, York YO19 5UF